Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 115.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello! I will forward this thread to the attention of our higher ups and it will most likely be discussed in our next meeting. We value the community's wishes but please understand that it could take some time. Rest assured however that we're trying our best!

• spamm objective warlord

GiottoGR - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Yes hahaha fairytail suck haha just like hunterxhunter & myheroacadeshit ” I tried hard to not give you a warning for what you just said!!

• spamm objective warlord

GiottoGR - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from zip0o: “Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Ez point keep doing it pls Its like AP farming ” big fan ” ...you ” I suppose the dots mean "love" you, right?

• Continue the story!

GiottoGR - - Tavern

made a hack secretly and...

• Continue the story!

GiottoGR - - Tavern

especially that guy named..

• Continue the story!

GiottoGR - - Tavern

because they were very helpful...

• Greetings @Kashi and @Tankyyy, If you haven't already, please create a ticket with your respective problems and our team will be more than happy to help you. In a few cases, the giveaway message does not appear until you do a simple relog, so please attempt that. Also, please remember to be patient until we get back to you with a definite answer in our support system, do not spam or create duplicates, this will only slow us down. Kind regards, Giotto.

• Register problem..

GiottoGR - - Bugstory

Greetings @busiarz75, as Xuki suspected above, this is an error you get usually when you are trying to create an account with an already in-use email. Please attempt to create an account with a free e-mail and your desired username. It should work normally. Kind regards, Giotto.

• Continue the story!

GiottoGR - - Tavern

After that incident, Fallendy decided..

• [TGM-ES]Zasko

GiottoGR - - Tavern

Bienvenido to the team Jose! Cheers, my new colleague 100.gif

• [TGM]DebtGR

GiottoGR - - Tavern

Καλωσήρθες Μήτσο 100.gif I hope you have a long and fruitful stay in our team!

• Cloak def stats bug

GiottoGR - - Bugstory

Greetings @GiovanniGatto, it is because your +20 cloak has reached 0 durability. It will be fixed once you repair it! Kind regards.

• Greetings @clayman, As rules indicate, you have to speak in English out of Tavern. - Specific rule - -16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write in English. If you want to create a thread in another language you are ONLY allowed to create it in the "Tavern" section. Please translate your post in the next day or I will have to remove it. Sorry, but rules are rules. Kind regards, Giotto.

• Continue the story!

GiottoGR - - Tavern

apparently deadly. It almost killed...

• Continue the story!

GiottoGR - - Tavern

because they heard a fart...

• Continue the story!

GiottoGR - - Tavern

but most importantly..

• Continue the story!

GiottoGR - - Tavern

that had super powers...

• Web Patch - Moonstone Miner

GiottoGR - - News and Updates

We are aware of the mining issue. A higher up will fill you in as soon as our new website is complete. Please be patient till then!

• Bug

GiottoGR - - Bugstory

Greetings @Lcuky7, that is because you are inside a document that has an upgrade level capped at +15. In certain documents the game downgrades your equipment. Document 20 has a limit of +15. Document 30 has a limit of +18 and so on. I suppose you get the idea. Kind regards.

• 100.gif