Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 209.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Upgrade-System (Spring 2019)

Uncas23 - - Tips and Guides

I think the expected chances that you refered to are outdated. I remember there were some announced changes to the upp rates but the ingame info didn't change. It's quite misleading, I have to admit. The upgrades from +15 are interesting when comparing the events. The sample size is quite decent and the 30% upp event seem to lower the chance of success. Another interesting survey would be to check the upp rates in different times of the day. There are some rumours saying that it's better to upp …

• Tournament Ideia

Uncas23 - - Event Suggestions

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Fearu: “Add no miss,at least on dodge then i'd participate very gladly in every pvp event.Otheriwse not.Cause it's clearly random with misses ” me and macha dont really have the power to add no miss so... ” In this case a team tournament would be better. A 5v5 or 7v7 format would be more interesting than 3v3 but I guess no power for that either. So my vote goes to 3v3. Ps.: The only possible way of 1v1 would be if there were a lot of duels to decide the winner. Lik…

• Tournament Ideia

Uncas23 - - Event Suggestions

The poll is unclear. What does all class/same class mean? I would also participate if there are no misses and if it's separated into classes. Archer vs archer, mage vs mage, etc. But I don't know if there will be enough participants in this case.

• Resurrection scroll nerf

Uncas23 - - Feedback

In my opinion resurrection scrolls should be nerfed. Let me explain why! Firstly it provides strategic tools. If you use it, you don't have to run all the way to the fight, you can resurrect in location. This is especially great in territory wars and in open world pvp. There is no problem with this feature of the resurrect scroll, maybe it's even beneficial because it allows more pvp. The problem is that resurrection scroll provides COMBAT advantages as well. It allows someone to get back in fig…

• Dodge and escape skills nomiss

Uncas23 - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “miss is fake news, its leftist propaganda pffff brainwashed idiot ” 100.gif

• Dodge and escape skills nomiss

Uncas23 - - Feedback

The topic of nomiss has been discussed countless times on the server. There are some arguments against it but most of the community supports the idea of removing miss. Also it has become clear in the discussions that nomiss has way more advantages than disadvantages. It's still understandable that completely removing miss from the game can feel a bit drastic. This is why I propose this middle ground solution. Dodge and escape skills (purify from priest, and other escape skills of warrior, archer…

• Tear drops

Uncas23 - - Questions + Answers

In my opinion the best tear drop is in dungeon 75. Quite a lot of tears drop (almost 50 per hour) and they are level 78 tears so they drop the strongest potions, etc. Maybe document 50 and 60 are good as well but I think dungeon 75 is the best.

• Golds inflation

Uncas23 - - Feedback

Quote from Delainer: “Hello, as we can see past few months every item price has risen almost by 1.5x (pvp rod used to cost 3500g now costs 5000g) and I think it's kinda because there isn't any way to get golds out of game - I mean every gold that was ever farmed is still in game and by time passing there is so much golds that it cause costs raising. And this costs raising has an impact to farming cause 10golds is not 10golds on value as they used to be so farming is slower. Therefore I was think…

• Crypta rework

Uncas23 - - Feedback

Quote from taelop: “Quote from Uncas23: “I'm not the designer of the game but a simple alternative could be extending the event to a hole pvp map like ardir or hesed. The same mobs could be spread out around ardir/hesed with the same respawn time. These maps are already tested, mostly fair pvp maps. The event would be much more fun and would feel much more open on them ” Agree, how about new Crypta? It is better in my opinion. ” To be honest I don't really know the new crypta because I don't rem…

• Crypta rework

Uncas23 - - Feedback

In my opinion the crypta event should be reworked. It has multiple problems: 1. 90% of the time it is controlled by the same kingdom. And it doesn't rotate, always the same kingdom. 2. There are many invisible walls and bugs on the map. This makes pvp very clunky. 3. There are a lot of narrow corridors and small rooms which makes pvp even more clunky because it is very hard to navigate around. 4. It encourages unfair playstyles, namely invi abusing. 5. The mobs tend to get bugged quite often. 6.…

• Document 90 - Colossus Mountains

Uncas23 - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “Idk, if you just give them tear drops & tune it to be the same value as d75 people would prefer 75 over this because it's save This is meant to have some farming spots where people can get more than in d75 but might have to fight over it with other people ” There could be a BIT more loot but not much. Because this farming place would probably be owned by the stronger kingdom and especially the stronger players so it would create even more imbalance between kingdoms and players…

• Document 90 - Colossus Mountains

Uncas23 - - Feedback

It's a great idea. The mission zone for pvp should be added at least. And it could be improved with more content later. However I'm not sure about the coexistence of doc 80 and doc 90. I'm not sure but I think the community would have a preference (probably doc 90) and would ignore the other, not so liked document. So I think doc 90 war should be held in every hour and doc 80 should be turned into a dedicated leveling zone (a bit increased monster xp). I mean leveling from 80 to 90 is kind of ha…

• Quote from Lyrineth: “Quote from taelop: “If anyone is interesed I've made a table about this topic a while ago. The problem is the prices are obsolete and thus need to be updated. Link ” Hey, first of all.. thanks for the answer!Is that list legit? Are people really going for that Race Alteration Potions? Damn.. Is it worth buying some of them? Thanks tho! ” Maybe race alteration potions are the most value in theory but in reality the best item to buy from MS also depends on the need for that i…

• Quote from Fearu: “Just implement d90 map as d80 one since that map is literally dope for pvp,flat and wide mission Zone without hills or stuff like that. ” I don't know doc 90 map because I'm oldschool player. But I believe you, almost anything is better than that doc 80 map.

• Ardir PVP

Uncas23 - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “Hello guys Let me ask you a question , What do you remember most from the good old days of 4story ? For me it was ardir pvp , i used to stay in ardir pretty much the majority of my day just pvpeing either agaisnt 5 guys or 50 , it was the most fun times i had in the old days so why not bring those times back ? im making a vote to see if the majority of ppl agree and maybe it will make the staffers open their eyes . If you agree , comment your suggestion for bringing pvp in ar…

• The less "sign up content" the better. One of the reasons that modern mmorpgs suck is that they became like a sign up fest. Everyone just sits in the main village and signs up for instanced stuff. 4story is an open world game, it would be a shame to turn this into an instance based game. DOC 80: I don't agree that the problem is player behavior. Yes, they could be more noble and fair in pvp but oh well. It's not the fault of the game but the current modern world morality. Let me not go into this…

• You have the assumption that people do pvp ONLY to be able to shoot the world boss and get reward. But it's not true. It would be the same as in crypta. The newbies would do pve while most people would do pvp. You have the assumption that kingdoms would just split worldbosses bettween them. It is also not true. Why don't kingdoms split mobs in crypta for example? We also have different opinion about fun. One of the most fun part of open world pvp is when you just run around looking for opportuni…

• Now that the server has a lot of players the world boss is killed in 10 minutes most of the time. It's not too fun for most player not to mention the fps drops that so many players in 1 place generate. So my suggestion is that more world bosses should spawn in the same time on the same map. Let's say 3. Or it could also depend on how many players are online at the time. It has many advantages: 1. Not so many players in 1 place-> higher fps. 2. More fun open world pvp, a bit like crypta, but no s…

• spamm objective warlord

Uncas23 - - Tavern

Hi!!!! Can you believe it???? I'm unbanned!!!!

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

Uncas23 - - Feedback

Quote from Bigbrother: “I mean i hate the invi thing, but(Sorry for OT) i think a Warrior that suicide to make stuns and open chance Is his job.. would be so boring if war on defensive stance didn t take initiative. While to be on IT am indifferent.. maybe would be hard for wars make Mass pvp.. they would be so useless but at the same time this shit can be annoying yeah. So let try to remove It and see the results. ” If a class (warrior) needs invi potions to be balanced than it should be buffed…