Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dung 75 help

Machadao - - Questions + Answers

You can farm with ease with that equipment, and you can farm it all the way to lvl90 without problem.

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

Machadao - - Feedback

All i know is RandyOrton best nw eu buy yeah remove invis, its impossible to ahve fair pvp with these around. When invimages see fair pvp.

• GOLD EFFECT FOR +17 + OR WE RIOT

Machadao - - Feedback

Please oh beloved God's and goddesses, make this little request possible, i and some very faraway friends would like to dress fully golden for most of our server activity, we deem any other effect not suitable enough for our cash stacks, we need a effect that reminds people that we are rich to buy them and their house, please Santa sQuty, Miss Santa Swiper, make this be known across all the Gods that reside in the 4ancient Olympus. happy3.gif

• The Thread to end them all?

Machadao - - Feedback

You can only pick one, let the Admins know what is our true priority. strawpoll.me/16748484

• Yoda`s Ideas for new stuff

Machadao - - Feedback

From what i've transalted for my self, looks good pls Yoda for President!!!!!

• Ancient Companion Rune

I think it's best when the monster has less than 10% of his hp.

• PVP Montage is online now :)

Machadao - - Tavern

Yet i don't need to use task m8. Thx for Laerze btw, i think he saw where his guild was heading.

• Deanerys.

Machadao - - Tavern

But you never truly quit 4story, you will come back eventually.

• Literally unplayable.

Machadao - - Bugstory

For some reason making the chat static and not transparent, improves my frame rate. so give it a try.

• I would like to add one small thing, to nightwalker, to increase the walking speed out of stealth by 5%, to help catching targets while in combat.

Machadao - - Tavern

We're not saying that, we're just giving our opinion.

Machadao - - Tavern

So a montage of ks'ing, and killing from invis, perfect montage.

• This is unplayable

I really don't know what's the problem, i've been playing on this server for a while and it has never felt this laggy before, none of my hardware or software has changed, everything is the same, except my fps and overall smoothness, in every map actually fps has been significantly dropped to a point i can't understand, and many people ive speaken with about these problems say the same. Of the screens i've taken, only 2 maps have playable frame rates, and they are devoit of any players(apart from…

• Best pet

• Two Year Anniversary

Machadao - - Event History

Machadao21 derion

• Transfer opened

Machadao - - News and Updates

imgur.com/a/yYndCgo If this does not show imbalance, i don't know what it is, a few derion groups in the middle of KETER without any problems, and tw is barely tw. #BringBackBAMBOU

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

Machadao21 DERION

• Quote from Uncas23: “Hunter, can you reason why evo needs a nerf? Without reasoning your opinion means nothing. Let's compare evo to mage for example! They have the same stuns, fear and freeze. As a mage it is a bit easier to properly aim those stuns but an evo can pull it off more often. Mage has more aoe damage. Mage has more mobility. They both have an awesome slow. Mage has much better burst damage. Evo has the blind (can't use skills) as a ranged skill which is pretty good. If you add these…

• I think stopping teleportation scrolls from being used in combat would really help, some players use it as a getaway from death, and it's so fustrating. board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…1d49fe118494fc6e7af473ebe

• Month Event - Hot June 2018

Quote from AncientCompiler: “What about the document 80 gold drop events. We think those are a good way to boost doc80 pvp ” In 3 days out of the whole month, players will hunt monsters instead of players.