Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 432.

• *Icons Update and Stack Update

Yoda - - Feedback

Beitrag

Zitat von WalkingArcher: „I think they should stay the way they are because its supposed to be modern oldschool server. But since ''modern'' is abused apparently I will suggest that if its decided to change the icons do something else, have the same icon and paint invi pots black and speed pots with a brighter green but let the same icon at least. “

• Zitat von AncientCompiler: „To apply as a tester visit the following page. There you will find the "Diligent Tester" group where you go to "Apply for group membership" and apply with a small text why you would like to help us with testing and your character name on the live server. “ @Deanerys ...... nuub first page. first post.

• here?

• maybe its possible to add a feature where u chicken the scroll and have to wait 2 second without any hit. But usable in Walking... So no Problem in stuck Situations...

• I am a big fan of everything oldschool but i would really appreciate if the Map of Crypta would change to the one from newschool 4Story. The Map we have: - random blocks cuz of bones - tp under the map - a lot of crashes - too much stun train cuz of the small passageway Also it would be cool if there could be something like for TW. A Port wich ports u in front of the entry of Crypta cuz there are a lot of players who are just to lazy to walk the way to the crypta. plz dont judge for mistakes mad…

• Where is "LIFE"?

Yoda - - Artwork

Beitrag

Now the next question: WHERE IS RAMON? #RIP LIFE

• SELL EQ/OTHERS

Yoda - - Marketplace

Beitrag

???

• SELL EQ/OTHERS

Yoda - - Marketplace

Beitrag

why dont u answer me?

• Destroyer - Youtube

Yoda - - Artwork

Beitrag

my hand would get Aids when i would play like this LMAO!

• Destroyer - Youtube

Yoda - - Artwork

Beitrag

I am main Archer! arpsftgdb50.jpg

• Destroyer - Youtube

Yoda - - Artwork

Beitrag

And now pls tell us again u dont use macro... Slow down buddy!

• Let the Hunt Begin! - Derion

Yoda - - Events

Beitrag

Ingame Name: Yoda Evidence: mysharegadget.com/890136849 Jombo Zeprikan Benita Birambar Kerot Pire Dark Skud Torima Zapos Guileless Golem Giant Eagle Kayarden Nemtur Oldran Solaphrem Guard Bonbey Wakutuce Rashandra Gaunor Chaka Izelka Simple Goblin Aron, Space-Time Guard Brutal Lenake Vicious Markabil Mysterious Banur Doc war Boss Angel of Death Anku Roudnan Kalbey [GM-CZ]Elyn [GM-GR]Giotto [SGM-IT]AlbertoCoder Spohr Guard Congratulations, you are in a S group - I will send you rewards via mail p…

• SELL EQ/OTHERS

Yoda - - Marketplace

Beitrag

how much for 9 int earring?

• Marduk

Yoda - - Feedback

Beitrag

Bin definitiv für PVE Content, aber bitte ein anderer Dungeon als Marduks. Marduks ist für mich der schlechteste Dungeon den ich je in einem MMO gesehen habe

• All the archer need is to get his dmg back!

• documents with silver

Yoda - - Feedback

Beitrag

I definitely agree with Uncas there! I also had the problem myself as I was new. "H" needs an update since the timetable was remade.

• Search a nice Rod

Yoda - - Marketplace

Beitrag

i heard that He Found a cheap Shop with +20 gear.

• Let the Hunt Begin! - Valorian

Yoda - - Events

Beitrag

its not cool ding it during BOG...

• documents with silver

Yoda - - Feedback

Beitrag

doc 10 is nice. But why for silver? U can buy 1 doc10 for 1 AP...

• Zitat von ev0catorkiller: „skill lock pls so we cant just throw away precious event skills “ OMG THATS WHAT WE NEED!